Loading... Please wait...

Custom Requests

Our standard product is artfully produced with the image of running horses on each piece.  We want, however, to offer our customers the opportunity to customize the artwork on any of our products that you want to purchase for your barn or stable.  Including a different powder coat color, if desired.
Custom Brand on Headstall Centre 24"

Our art department can,for example,put the name of your facility on the face plates of our saddle racks for you.  If you prefer, we can cut your brand into the products you select.  Our desire is to personalize and customize the products you purchase to give you the greatest eye appeal you visualize in your facility.

Customization is a four step process do not order through our website:

1. Contact us by calling 541-306-4066. Let us know the artwork you want to put on the products and the products you desire to purchase.We will then ask you to e-mail us a sample of the artwork.

2. E-mail an artwork file to us at support@championbarnaccents.com.  We can work with pdf, jpg, tiff, png, and several other file types.

3. Once we review your artwork, we may contact you to discuss or clarify certain aspects to insure we are in sinc with your desires.  Then we will e-mail a quote for the products desired and the added expense of the custom artwork.

4. After giving us the go ahead to proceed, we will send an electronic invoice through Paypal or Quickbooks where we will require a non-refundable 25% deposit.  We will then begin the manufacturing process for your customized barn accents.  Once your order is completed, we will require the remaining 75% payment and we will ship free of charge to your designated address.

Recent Updates

  • Champion Barn Accents

    Hello~We are thrilled to get our website up and running! To stay connected with …

Sign up to our newsletter

Connect with us: Facebook Pinterest